9 Simple steps to get huge traffic to your website
Traffic is the life-blood of the internet business. Therefore as an online marketer you must use all the resources at your disposal to drive people to your website.
Here’s the system I use for doing this, credit goes to the guys at WA for the steps:
If you have ideas and suggestions on improvements please post them below in the comments and I will append them to this post!
1. Create a page on your site
A page is an informative piece in which you show your expertise on the subject of your site.
These pages are usually not for user engagement more for information so keep it impartial and don’t put opinions in.
2. Share the page
Now get on the social media streams you have namely: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Dudepins etc. and share the content in an engaging way (see this training if you need to know more about how to do this)
3. Create a blog post on a keyword relating to the page you have just created
So if a page is informative and non-user engagement orientated then a post is opionated and supposed to create an emotional response from the reader to get them engaged with the site.
Find a keyword relating to the page.
How do you do this? Easy here’s 2 ways:
1. Search the keywords of the page on wikipedia and e-how to see similar ideas and write a post on them.
2. Go to theasurus.com and search for an alternative word to use and blog about that.
4. Create a Article bringing together both keywords from the page and the post.
5. Socially bookmark all your content: the page, the post and now the article
6. Get on a related forum and help people out with their questions. Add your article/post/page link in your signature to create backlinks.
The key here is get active on the forum and add links in your signature and profile.
7. Blog about the forum you have joined
Spread the word of the forum!
8. Research more related keywords and write a post/page/article on one of the keywords
Get about 10 so you have enough to write about.
9. With the other 9 keywords make a post/page/article with one
This finishes it all off nicely and you should be dominating the rankings with all this content pointing back to your site!
Create an e-book on the keywords and upload to amazon. Include backlinks!
If you want to read more on this see: Leveraging E-books
Or if you want to get help on creating e-books: Kindle Training Review
If you would like to know or have a question more please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop a comment below any post and I will get back to you asap