Is Wealthy Affiliate, a site proud of its scam busting abilities, a scam or not?
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Price: Free with option to upgrade
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Overall Rank: 100 out of 100
- Free indefinitely, create an account by clicking here.
- Options to upgrade to premium, $47 monthly unless you opt for the yearly option for $359 which works out at $30 a month… sign up for that account straight away here.
What is it?
- It is a site that trains people to use affiliate marketing to generate income online. It has a strong community emphasizes and a massive amount of training.
- Great helpful community of 100,000+ members
- 24/7 help
- 100’s of hours of training, recorded seminars, tutorials etc.
- In depth guided “get started” section for anyone new
- You’ll have to upgrade to get access to all the training but it is well worth it
Is it a scam?
- No, as you don’t have to pay if you don’t want to.
Should I take a look at it?
- Yes. See for yourself here.
I have spoken to Kyle (yes he does exist) and have arranged a special offer for you…
- You now have the ability to upgrade to premium for the discounted first month price of $19. However, I can give this option for only 7 days.
- Also in the meantime you will also have access to a couple of really good features (such as 24/7 chat)
- Lastly I will personally take care of you and say any queries you want answering email or personal message me on WA and I will get back to you asap.
These aren’t offered on any other platforms. So take advantage of them while they are here!
If you would like to know or have a question more please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop a comment below any post and I will get back to you asap