For the new year I made the following resolutions. Here are my updates:
Once again I was incredible busy in March doing work for university. I also began looking into new ways of communicating with you through Personal Evolution, which slowed down my posting of new content to a snails pace.
- I will easily complete the Ultramind cleanse challenge by December 31st 2015
Update: No progression made
Reasons: Had to focus my efforts on university work as my dissertation was calling. Feel like this may have to wait til I have time off in April/ summer.
2. I will easily reduce the amount of processed food I eat to one pre-cooked meal a week, and no chocolate during the week apart from one bar on Fridays until December 31st 2015
Reason: Skiing is very tiresome so I had chocolate bars to keep my energy up during the day.
3. I will easily go to the gym at least 2 times a week until December 31st 2015
Update: Success. Apart from my week on the slopes I managed to do this.
4. I will easily run at the weekends at least once so I can complete a 5/10km run for charity by December 31st 2015
5. I will easily create a new collection for personalevolution.org every month by December 31st 2015
Update: I’ve been looking at other methods of communication for this website so that has slowed content creation greatly. I think I need to revisit my purpose and aims for personal evolution.
6. I will easily generate £500/month income from online activities by December 31st 2015
Update: This month’s revenue: £0
Reasons: I fell off with keeping my website updated this month… It happens, will be looking to make that change for April.
7. I will easily publish two kindle books using the KindleMoneyMatery training by December 31st2015
Update: Haven’t looked at this as I have been focussing on making videos
8. I will easily achieve a 2 1 or higher in my bachelors degree by July 31st 2015
Update: Progression made, achieved 2.1s in February coursework
Reasons: It went reasonably well achieving around 60% in most coursework…
Reasons: I have caught up and pushed on a little further, will endeavor to finish this by April 30th.
10. I will easily go somewhere every month that I’ve never been before by June 31st 2015
Update: I went to Blubberhouses this month to walk around the reservoir. It was cold but good.
11. I will easily go skiing at least once with my friends by December 31st 2015
Update: Success! Flaine was excellent.
12. I will easily go travelling with my girlfriend during the summer vacation in 2015
Update: Looking but really no progression made
13. I will easily post inspirational, helpful content on my blog. I will aim to have 100 comments extra per month over the year so 1100 left to go by December 31st 2015.
Update: Only 20 more comments this month.
Reasons: I was no where near as active on Wealthy Affiliate as I should have been again…
If you would like to know or have a question more please email me at email@example.com
Or drop a comment below any post and I will get back to you asap