For the new year I made the following resolutions. Here are my updates:
- I will easily complete the Ultramind cleanse challenge by December 31st 2015
Update: No progression made
Reasons: Had to focus my efforts on university work as my dissertation was calling. Feel set to do this February however.
2. I will easily reduce the amount of processed food I eat to one pre-cooked meal a week, and no chocolate during the week apart from one bar on Fridays until December 31st 2015
Update: Easy really
Reasons: I was focusing on being healthy to help my work so cutting down was fine. Although after long hours staring at a computer a chocolate bar was appealing.
3. I will easily go to the gym at least 2 times a week until December 31st 2015
Update: So far so good, twice a week as planned
Reasons: Even though my university work beckoned I made time. I always feel more productive after exercise anyway so this was easy this month.
4. I will easily run at the weekends at least once so I can complete a 5/10km run for charity by December 31st 2015
Reasons: I just didn’t keep this one this month as I was really busy with work and social stuff.
5. I will easily have 100 posts on my website personalevolution.org by December 31st 2015
Update: Failed. Goal Changed
Reasons: Had to focus my efforts on university work so fell off the website posting. Also I have decided that quality is always better than quantity.
5. I will easily create a new collection for personalevolution.org every month by December 31st 2015
Update: Check out my new website (still in the making) will link it from here soon: insidewealthyaffiliate.siterubix.com
6. I will easily generate £500/month income from online activities by December 31st 2015
Update: This month’s revenue: £0
Reasons: Again due to university work, my social and organic visitors fell.
7. I will easily publish two kindle books using the KindleMoneyMatery training by December 31st2015
Update: Got through 3/21 lessons on KMM. In the process of writing the first book now.
Reasons: I made time for this, so look set to make the deadline by 2016.
8. I will easily achieve a 2 1 or higher in my bachelors degree by July 31st 2015
Update: Progression made, achieved 2.1s in January coursework
Reasons: I focussed my efforts on university work.
Update: 69% done
Reasons: I found it relaxing after a long day to do this so it just happened. I have done programming before though and the languages are similar so that helps.
10. I will easily go somewhere I’ve never been before by June 31st 2015
Update: I went to York.
Reasons: Decided to celebrate finishing January with a trip for my girlfriend. It was really fun, a beautiful city 🙂
11. I will easily go skiing at least once with my friends by December 31st 2015
Update: Holiday booked, Skis sharpened, ready to go for March
12. I will easily go travelling with my girlfriend during the summer vacation in 2015
Update: Looking but really no progression made
Reasons: My girlfriend is also at university and she had exams, didn’t want to distract her from the matter at hand.
13. I will easily post inspirational, helpful content on my blog to help people achieve their dreams by December 31st 2015
Update: Goal Changed
Reasons: Needed to put a number on this. Decided to go for comments as a measure of how engaging and relevant my posts are. Currently on 300 comments, will aim to push this by 100 each month.
13. I will easily post inspirational, helpful content on my blog. I will aim to have 100 comments extra per month over the year so 1100 left to go by December 31st 2015.
If you would like to know or have a question more please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop a comment below any post and I will get back to you asap