For the new year I made the following resolutions. Here are my updates:
- I will easily complete the Ultramind cleanse challenge by December 31st 2015
Update: No progression made
Reasons: Had to focus my efforts on university work as my dissertation was calling. Feel like this may have to wait til I have time off in April/ summer.
2. I will easily reduce the amount of processed food I eat to one pre-cooked meal a week, and no chocolate during the week apart from one bar on Fridays until December 31st 2015
Reason: This was a lot harder this month as I’ve been working later, however manged to keep it.
3. I will easily go to the gym at least 2 times a week until December 31st 2015
Update: Missed one week due to work but all good apart from that
4. I will easily run at the weekends at least once so I can complete a 5/10km run for charity by December 31st 2015
Reasons: I managed to keep on top of it much better this month and have got my motivation back up! Running down the meanwood valley trail, is both good for you and pretty.
5. I will easily create a new collection for personalevolution.org every month by December 31st 2015
Update: I focused on writing my best pieces this month, which is why there are few and far between, however I believe it has been the best month in terms of value given.
6. I will easily generate £500/month income from online activities by December 31st 2015
Update: This month’s revenue: £15
Reasons: I had one conversion to WA.
7. I will easily publish two kindle books using the KindleMoneyMatery training by December 31st2015
Update: Haven’t looked at this as I have been focussing on making videos
8. I will easily achieve a 2 1 or higher in my bachelors degree by July 31st 2015
Update: Progression made, achieved 2.1s in February coursework
Reasons: It went reasonably well achieving around 60% in most coursework…
Update: 69% done still
Reasons: I have reached the point where my lack of progress during the last couple of months has affected my ability to code the harder exercises. Will keep at it though for the next month!
10. I will easily go somewhere every month that I’ve never been before by June 31st 2015
Update: I went to Blubberhouses this month to walk around the reservoir. It was cold but good.
11. I will easily go skiing at least once with my friends by December 31st 2015
Update: Going to Flaine in the French Alps, the snow is looking good too!
12. I will easily go travelling with my girlfriend during the summer vacation in 2015
Update: Looking but really no progression made
Reasons: Been exceptionally busy this month.. Again!!
13. I will easily post inspirational, helpful content on my blog. I will aim to have 100 comments extra per month over the year so 1100 left to go by December 31st 2015.
Update: Only 60 more comments this month.
Reasons: I was no where near as active on Wealthy Affiliate as I should have been.
If you would like to know or have a question more please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or drop a comment below any post and I will get back to you asap